[Bioc-devel] linking to suggested package in documentation

Y-h. Taguchi tag at granular.com
Thu May 17 01:30:45 CEST 2012

Dear Steohanie,

2012/5/17 Stephanie M. Gogarten <sdmorris at u.washington.edu>:
> Is is possible to include a link to a package/function/class in the
> documentation if that package is only listed in "Suggests" rather than
> "Depends" or "Imports"?

Yes, you can, but....

>I tried to do this, but I got a warning for a
> missing link during R CMD check.

In order to run "R CMD check" properly, you need to install everything
in  Suggests","Depends" or "Imports" in your ssytem, since it tries to
execute every example in vignette.

Have you tried it?

yours, tag.

> Stephanie

Y-h. Taguchi, Dept. Phys., Chuo Univ., Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8551,Japan
Tel./Fax.  +81-3-3817-1791/1792  http://www.granular.com/tag/index-j.html
〒112-8551 中央大学理工学部 物理学科 田口善弘 電話/FAX 03-3817-1791/1792