[Bioc-devel] build

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:38:19 CEST 2012

Your release version is in sync with the svn copy (release branch)...
so everything is fine there:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.10/bioc/html/sigaR.html

Similarly, your devel version is in sync with the svn (devel
branch)... everything is fine there as well:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.11/bioc/html/sigaR.html

The changes you've made to your package that resulted in version 1.1.0
will appear in the release branch on the next BioC release.