[Bioc-devel] Can we get a rheMac2 BSgenome?

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 29 01:49:22 CEST 2012

On 03/28/2012 03:05 PM, Hervé Pagès wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> On 03/27/2012 01:10 PM, Steve Lianoglou wrote:
>> For what it's worth, I whipped up a rheMac2 BSgenome object.
>>
>> The source package is here:
>>
>> http://cbio.mskcc.org/Public/Leslie/lianos/bioc2012/BSgenome.Mmulatta.UCSC.rheMac2.tar.gz
>>

>> The data I used to create it along w/ the seed file is here. Maybe it
>> will be helpful as a starting point if you guys want to whip one
>> together officially:
>>
>> http://cbio.mskcc.org/Public/Leslie/lianos/bioc2012/rheMac2.BSgenome-data.tgz
>>

> Thanks! I'll check this and add it to the repo.

Done. BSgenome.Mmulatta.UCSC.rheMac2 should become available for
BioC 2.10 users in less than 1 hour. The TRF masks are non-standard
but I added them anyway (with a NOTE). I also added a view for Macaca
mulatta to the biocViews package but I don't know how long this one
will take to propagate.

Cheers,
H.

--