[Bioc-devel] not including vignette in R CMD check

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:46:17 CEST 2012

I have a package (to be submitted) with two "vignettes".

One is a user guide with quick examples, and should be checked as part
of R CMD check.

The other contains a runable longer analysis and I would like to
exclude it from the daily R CMD build due to length and resource
demands.  But it is in principle still runable on a bigger system.  I
want to include the Rnw file and I want the pdf to be indexed.

What is the preferred way for doing this, these days?  I know Wolfgang
has an old solution in tilingArray, but I was wondering if there is a
better way now.

Kasper