[Bioc-devel] Fwd: flowCore: read.FCS() broken since recent update!

Kieran O'Neill koneill at bccrc.ca
Sat Jun 16 01:31:06 CEST 2012

Hi Mike

Would it not make more sense for flowCore to assume the byte offset is
zero if it is left blank? Josef Spidlen (first author of the FCS 3.0
standard) has said to me that he thinks there are many FCS files out
there which have this issue, so this "fix" broken flowCore's
functionality for many people.

Cheers,
Kieran