[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor code search (beta)

Itoshi NIKAIDO dritoshi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:18:59 CEST 2012

Dear Martin and bioc-devel

I improved a search result to a optimize tokenizer.

We search "trimLRPatterns" and got hits in ShortRead and Biostrings.
http://search.bioconductor.jp/codes?query=trimLRPatterns

Now, Bioconductor code search is a little bit slow, because the site is
temporally running on development mode of Ruby on Rails. It's means
that the system do not use a cache for search result.

Thanks

itoshi

--
Itoshi NIKAIDO, Ph.D.
RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology

Itoshi NIKAIDO, Ph.D.
FF20 8296 ED6F D9E5 7D05  8A0F 65D8 C2F5 C8D7 2CE2