[Bioc-devel] Ensembl Genomes release 12 biomaRt availability

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Jan 4 15:50:12 CET 2012

Dear Malcolm

thank you. Once the problem with the Emsembl / biomart.org communication
is addressed, and if a problem persists at the biomaRt level, please let
me know. Better even, use the Bioconductor mailing list if the problem
is likely to be close to the R/Bioconductor layer.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Dan Staines scripsit 01/03/2012 11:28 PM: