[Bioc-devel] testing

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 6 17:01:32 CEST 2012

Hi Kasper,

Good timing on this question.  I presented a draft 'Unit Testing Guidelines' web page to the dev-team yesterday afternoon.
I will polish up that draft, add it to the Bioc website later today, and send out a notice once it is ready.

Yes, we are pretty happy with RUnit.  And I believe that the build report almost always gives one a clear enough idea to figure out what is going on.

 - Paul