[Bioc-devel] gdsfmt not installed on Windows x64

Stephanie M. Gogarten sdmorris at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 20 20:52:24 CEST 2011

The author of gdsfmt (who is in our group and also contributed to
GWASTools) says that he plans to support 64-bit Windows in the future,
but not in time for this release.  So you should mark GWASTools as
unsupported on 64-bit windows for now.

Will 64-bit Windows users still be able to install GWASTools, since
gdsfmt is only in "Suggests" and not required for package functionality?

Stephanie