[Bioc-devel] Reproducing erros on build and check

Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards Stefan.Hoj-Edwards at agrsci.dk
Tue Oct 18 08:59:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have just noticed that my package AnnotationFuncs does pass build and check for the next release on the Windows hosts. On the Linux and Max OS X hosts there are no problems.
The error logs are these:
- http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/AnnotationFuncs/liverpool-buildsrc.html
- http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/AnnotationFuncs/moscato1-checksrc.html

My personal workstation is also running Windows (7), and I have checked and built the package using the latest R release (R version 2.14.0 alpha (2011-10-04 r57169)), but I am not able to reproduce the errors displayed on the log at BioConductor.

I have also been looking through my code, and I cannot trace the error giving problems in the build and check above:

Error in function (x)  : no function to return from, jumping to top level
Execution halted
Error in function (x)  : attempt to apply non-function
Execution halted

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards              Dept. of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Ph.D. Fellow                             Aarhus University
                                         Blichers Allé 20, Postboks 50
                                         DK-8830 Tjele
Tel.: +45 8715 7969                      Tel.: +45 8715 6000
Email: Stefan.Hoj-Edwards at agrsci.dk      Web: www.agrsci.dk