[Bioc-devel] running devel and release versions of R and bioc on mac os?

Thu Jul 21 17:12:03 CEST 2011

I see.

Thanks Paul and Kasper for taking the time to comment.

It's hard for me to pin point what's "special" in my case here that
provides me with this gift that keeps on giving, but ... I guess I'll
just have to live with the occasional inconvenience for now.

Sorry for the OT thread on this list,
-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou