[Bioc-devel] Move MethyLumiM class from lumi to methylumi package

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Fri Jan 21 22:55:38 CET 2011

Hi Sean

I have moved the MethyLumiM class and related methods from lumi to methylumi
package. And I created a AllGenerics.R file to keep all generic functions
and common classes used by both MethyLumiM and MethyLumiSet classes. Also a
NEWS file is created in the methylumi package root directory. Please check
them. If everything is fine, I will remove these files from the lumi
package. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend,

Pan