[Bioc-devel] Download stats for Feb/2011?

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Feb 19 16:44:24 CET 2011

Dear all,

Looking at the download stats of my package xps I was astonished to see
that it was downloaded 692 times which is twice as high as usually, but
by only 57 distinct IPs which is about twice as low as usually.

Looking at the download stats for other packages I realized that the
same strange pattern of download stats, very high overall downloads vs
low downloads by distinct IPs is true for many other packages.

Does someone have an explanation for this strange download pattern in
February?

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a