[Bioc-devel] Version not updated on bioconductor site

Tim Yates tyates at picr.man.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 16:57:59 CEST 2011

Hi Kasper,

They are not S3 methods, but they do have a dot in the name;

  all.transcripts
  all.genes

Etc...  What I don't understand, is I have other methods, eg;

  gene.details

Which also contain dots in the name, but are not flagged up by this warning.

Does it just flag the first occurrence? Is this 'dot in the name' rule a
recent change?  As I said, I don't get warned by checking the package under
R2.13.1 on our systems.

Cheers,

Tim