[Bioc-devel] Version not updated on bioconductor site

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon Aug 8 21:19:49 CEST 2011

Hi Tim, Vince,

Again some build system turbulences. The build report for devel is now
updated:

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.9/bioc-LATEST/

but xmapcore 1.7.8 won't propagate to our public repo because it didn't
pass check.

For the release version (1.6.2), it should propagate tonight around
midnight (Seattle time).

Cheers,
H.

On 11-08-08 05:36 AM, Vincent Carey wrote:
> the build-check reports seem to date back to 4 august, so perhaps this is a
> vacation related pause.  i did an svn up on my archive and i saw 1.7.8, so i
> think the archive is where you want it to be, just want the build system to
> catch up
>
> see
>
> http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/
>

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Tim Yates<tyates at picr.man.ac.uk>  wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I have fixed a bug in xmapcore release (which is now up to v1.6.2) and
>> added
>> some functionality to devel (now up to v1.7.8), but the bioconductor site
>> seems to have not picked up the changes...
>>
>> Could it be that I am using git-svn?  Is this a known issue?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Tim

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology