[Bioc-devel] what to do with microarray outliers

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sun Apr 10 14:39:52 CEST 2011

Dear Theresa

it is difficult to advise a specific action given such a generic
situation. Can you go back the experimenters and figure out what went wrong?

- accidentical confusion of samples in the lab
- copy paste error in Excel
- file naming mishap
- earthshattering surprising new biology
- ...

Further action would depend on that.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang