[Bioc-devel] Question about how to link it++ library to an R package

Rich Savage r.s.savage at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 11:28:27 CET 2010

Hi all,

I maintain a Bioconductor package that includes C++ code.  We're adding a new
chunk of C++ code which relies on the IT++ library, but I've not been able to
figure out how to include this dependency in our package.

I suspect (hope) that this might be easy to solve, but that I'm too much of a
C++ rookie to do so.  Any help would be very gratefully received!

(I've been trying to work through the CRAN documentation on writing extensions,
plus searching on the Web for help, but haven't managed to figure out a solution)

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Rich

   Dr. Richard Savage			Tel: +44 (0)24 765 50243
   Systems Biology Centre
   University of Warwick
   Coventry
   CV4 7AL