[Bioc-devel] Problem installing packages using biocLite

Joern Toedling Joern.Toedling at curie.fr
Wed May 12 10:35:04 CEST 2010

Hi Jose,

perhaps you are not using the newest version of R (2.11)? biocLite only gets
the Bioconductor package versions that match the version of R that you are
calling biocLite from. So if you use an older version of R, you will only get
older versions of Bioconductor, which may not include certain packages.
This is also why we always ask for the output of sessionInfo() to be appended
to questions asked on this list, so please do so next time.

And btw, I think this was rather a question for the normal Bioc list than for
Bioc-devel.

Regards,
Joern

On Wed, 12 May 2010 09:36:42 +0200, Muino, Jose wrote