[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.7: Multiple platform build/check report

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Jul 20 00:26:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

1. The report on http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/
indicates that the build is run on versions of R from 2 to 4 weeks ago -
is that intentional?

2. Maybe (or maybe not) related to that, vsn fails to build with

     ! LaTeX Error: File `Sweave.sty' not found.
            (details see URL below)

I don't get that error when I do 'R CMD build' (or 'check') on my
computer, and I can also not see any Sweave-specific issues with vsn's
vignettes (nor have they changed recently). Has anyone an idea what's
wrong or how to fix it?

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/vsn/lamb2-buildsrc.html

Thanks,

Wolfgang Huber