[Bioc-devel] Suggestions to improve the package 'homepages' on the Bioc site.

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 23:47:03 CEST 2010

While we are doing suggestions to the webpage

1) the links at http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/DeveloperPage needs to be
updated.  Specifically, the two links named 2,5 and 2.6 check report
needs to be updated to 2.6 and 2.7, and the link named "devel
packages" needs to be updated from 2.5 to 2.7 (so this was outdated
for a while).

2) On CRAN there is a link to the package NEWS/ChangeLog file as well
as a file named INSTALL.  Both of these (as well as a link to a
possible README) would be extremely useful.  For examples, see
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RpgSQL/index.html   (INSTALL)
http://www.cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rgl/index.html   (NEWS)

Kasper