[Bioc-devel] Different plot method on liverpool?

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 12 18:13:06 CEST 2010

Hi, Bioconductor core members

I noticed a check error for dev version of GeneAnswers package, which is
"Error in plot.new() : figure margins too large". This only happens on
liverpool, a win32 machine, and we never see it on our 32win winXP and vista
machine. Since the same codes run very well on other machines and I noticed
it passed check a couple of days ago. I wonder whether something changed or
not.

Thanks a lot.

Gilbert

Gang (Gilbert) Feng, PhD
Biomedical Informatics Center
Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Northwestern University
750 N. Lake Shore Drive, 11th Floor(11-175e)
Chicago, IL  60611
Phone:312-503-2358
Email g-feng (at) northwestern.edu