[Bioc-devel] Oddity in hgu133plus2.db?

Lasse Folkersen lasse.folkersen at ki.se
Wed Nov 25 13:49:12 CET 2009

I see. Its just when genes doesn't exist in a table they usually gives
error messages, like this:

get("whatever", revmap(hgu133plus2SYMBOL))
Error in .checkKeys(value, Rkeys(x), x at ifnotfound) :
  value for "whatever" not found

instead of NA. When asking for existence
"CD68" %in% Rkeys(hgu133plus2SYMBOL)
it does gives TRUE

So I thought it could have been a bug or un-wanted behaviour. But
thanks for your answer.
Lasse