[Bioc-devel] SVN changes bloxsom are out of date

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 6 09:07:56 CET 2009

Hi,

could you then please fix the bug that causes problems for packages
with periods in their name, e.g.

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.5/bioc/html/aroma.light.html

Example:

http://fgc.lsi.umich.edu/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/aroma.light

gives

"Error: I'm afraid this is the first I've heard of a "light" flavoured
Blosxom. Try dropping the "/+light" bit from the end of the URL."

Workaround:

http://fgc.lsi.umich.edu/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/aroma

but picks up more than one package.

Thanks