[Bioc-devel] Updating biocViews of your package

Nishant Gopalakrishnan ngopalak at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 19 23:39:52 CET 2009

Hi Keith

Thanks a lot for bringing that inconsistency up to our attention.

The biocViews were recently updated with the following changes.

1. The section Statistics was renamed to Bioinformatics.
2. The section Computational Domains was renamed to Infrastructure.
3. Preprocessing and Quality control were brought under Bioinformatics
4. Multichannel was added under the section AssayTechnologies-> Microarray

Patrick has updated the description files of all packages that had the
Statistics BiocViews term to Bioinformatics.

The link  http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/biocViews_categories  now displays
the correct information for the limma package.

Thanks

Nishant