[Bioc-devel] help with limma design

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Jun 24 01:56:54 CEST 2009

Dear Kaiyu,

This is a mailing list for Bioconductor package authors and software
development issues, not for help with using packages.  Please post
questions to the Bioconductor mailing list.  See Section 2.3 "How to get
help" in the limma User's Guide.

If you ask the question again on Bioconductor, can you explain why you
expected the results from 6 arrays to be the same as for 2 arrays?
Why do you think this is surprising?

You might also try searching the archives, because similar questions have
been asked and answered before.

Best wishes
Gordon