[Bioc-devel] R source code files of package vignettes

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 28 16:00:44 CEST 2009

Joern,
The Stangle mechanism is relatively new to the build process and I don't
remember the sequence of events that take place. After the BioC 2009
conference, I'll take a look into this. I'm hesitant to put too much
time into making the build system much smarter than it is for the
Stangle operation, because it is a rare request. Perhaps we can work out
a file extension tag that would be achieve what you are looking for.

Patrick