[Bioc-devel] svn commit fails

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:24:29 CET 2009

I was under the impression that they were - or at least the impression
of one using svn commit -m "".

However, do note that your commit messages end up in the changelog with
the intent that this information might be useful to people who either
use or depend on your package, so incomprehensible and/or missing commit
messages are both less than useful (and will not be useful to you in the
future either, unless you have an eidetic memory and have no need for
such crutches).

Best,

Jim