[Bioc-devel] vignette LaTeX errors on the windows version (it builds in my laptop! 8-?)

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Wed Jan 21 18:30:09 CET 2009

hi again,

about my message below, just in case this rings the bell of anybody, i
installed windows xp in my macbook pro and all the stuff for developing
packages for R and bioconductor using the pre-release and development
versions, respectively, and i could run R CMD check without problems.
i'm using MiKTeX.

since i cannot reproduce the problem i'm tempted to think that something
may be broken on the latex distribution at this server 'gewurz' but
again most packages build fine on this server, so something must be
going on in the latex source of the vignette from my package.

these are the first lines of that source:

%\VignetteIndexEntry{Reverse-engineer transcriptional regulatory
networks using qpgraph}
%\VignetteKeywords{qp-graph, microarray, network}
%\VignettePackage{qpTxRegNet}
\documentclass[11pt]{article}

\usepackage{times}
\usepackage{mathptm}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\usepackage{natbib}
\usepackage{fullpage}

\title{Reverse engineering transcriptional regulatory networks \\ from
       gene expression microarray data using {\tt qpgraph}}
\author{Robert Castelo and Alberto Roverato}

\begin{document}

again, any help will be appreciated,

robert.