[Bioc-devel] GenomeGraphs: makeIdeogram and Ideogram class spelling error

Diego Diez diez at kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 4 10:22:22 CET 2009

Hello,

I would like make note of an spelling error I found in the package
GenomeGraphs. The issue is similar to that found and fixed some time
ago for the 'idiogram' package (formerly known as 'ideogram'). See the
following post:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2006-March/000433.html

As a non-English native speaker myself, I feel a little bit
embarrassed for pointing this out. But since this package has been
around for a while and the development version has the same problem...
well someone has to say it. Anyway, the problem affects to my
knowledge the class and method definitions as well as the dataset
'ideogram.rda' found in the data directory.

Best wishes,

Diego.

--
Diego Diez, Ph