[Bioc-devel] get rid of require/depends warning

Paolo Sonego paolo.sonego at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:03:46 CET 2009

Dear Seth,
Thanks for the useful suggestions. I'm digging the source code of the
annotate package, it seems really interesting...
Below a chunk of my code that use require:

imp.data <- function(...){
     # importing raw.data
     ## load the proper annotation package regardless the technology
     if( !grepl("\\.db", raw.data at annotation) ) {
         raw.data at annotation <- paste(raw.data at annotation, ".db", sep="")
     }
     require( raw.data at annotation, character.only=T )

     return(raw.data)
}

raw.data is an object of class 'ExpressionSet'.

Thanks again for the help!

Regards,
Paolo