[Bioc-devel] Problems reported by the "Multiple platform build/check report" for BioC 2.4

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Wed Aug 19 21:36:46 CEST 2009

Hi Marc,

Yes as Jim said, the problem was specific to the Mac build machines
where some non-compatible experimental packages (from the devel branch)
were breaking the builds for the software packages that depend on them.
Patrick did some cleaning today (thanks Patrick!) just before the build
started so the problem you see now should go away around midnight
(Seattle time) when the build/check report is updated.

Cheers,
H.

Marc Johannes wrote:
> Hi mailinglist,
>
> this is my first post, so hopefully I'm doing everything right.
>
> I am the maintainer of the pakage MCRestimate. Without changing any code
> this pakage does no longer pass the multiple platform check:
>
> -
> http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.4/bioc-LATEST/MCRestimate/pitt-buildsrc.html
> -
> http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.4/bioc-LATEST/MCRestimate/pelham-buildsrc.html
>
>>From the command output I read that it isn't a problem of my pakage, since
> we are dependent on Biobase (>= 1.4.2) and golubEsets (>= 1.2). Am I right?
>
> What can I do to avoid this error?
>
> Thank in advance.
>
> Best,
> Marc Johannes