[Bioc-devel] problem when building oligo on wilson2

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 7 19:17:28 CEST 2009

Benilton,
I pushed an early report of the builds today that don't include Windows
because those machines haven't completed the build process yet. For
today's report oligo isn't building on wilson2 (Linux), pitt (Mac OS X
Tiger), pelham (Mac OSX Leopard).

http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/oligo/wilson2-buildsrc.html
http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/oligo/pitt-buildsrc.html
http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/oligo/pelham-buildsrc.html

because of the error

Error: processing vignette 'oligo.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
 chunk 3 (label=crlmm)
Error in crlmm(fullFilenames, outputDir, verbose = FALSE) :
  could not find function "requireAnnotation"
Execution halted

This missing symbol could be masking the more subtler problem you
mentioned, but at least the current error should be easy to correct.

Patrick