[Bioc-devel] problem when building oligo on wilson2

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Fri Aug 7 19:00:50 CEST 2009

(resending the message as my initial attempts were refused)

Hi,

I'm looking for some insight on the source of the problem reported by
'wilson2' when building oligo:

http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/oligo/wilson2-buildsrc.html

This machine has R-devel r49067... The other machines have r49060 and
r49021.

So, because the pkg builds just fine on other machines but wilson2, I
thought that the source of the problem would be on changes between
r49060 and r49067.

Looking at the log of R-devel for all these revisions, I don't see any
change that would cause the error "'dimnames' applied to non-array" to
come up.

I just installed the latest R-devel and I can't reproduce the problem.
So, is it just a matter of waiting until R-devel is updated on the
machines used to build the packages?

Thanks a lot,