[Bioc-devel] Call for Abstracts for BioC2009 Conference Practicals

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 8 04:13:05 CEST 2009

The BioC2009 Conference will occur 27-29 July 2009 at the FHCRC in Seattle, and we will be posting conference details at bioconductor.org by week's end.

An important feature of the conference is the afternoon practicals, in which developers and scientists present relevant topics in depth.  We invite contributions of tutorial proposals from the user/developer community.

If you are interested in presenting a tutorial, please send an e-mail to me with your title and abstract. We have a nominal deadline of 30 April for proposals, but extensions can be given upon request.

All applications will be assessed by the BioC2009 program committee to determine acceptance. Presenters will have their conference registration fee waived, but travel and local expenses will not be covered in this package.

Patrick