[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.4 Beta 7 April (Tomorrow)

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Mon Apr 6 20:03:56 CEST 2009

Hello fellow Bioconductors,
As the BioC 2.4 release train moves towards the 21 April release date,
we hit our first major milestone tomorrow. April 7th is the day when
Bioconductor packages are expected to be building and checking without
error. Please check your package's status at

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.4/bioc-LATEST/

In particular, the follow packages are at risk of being dropped from
BioC 2.4 because they do not meet the no error criterion:

PACKAGES WITH BUILD ERRORS
ArrayTools
beadarraySNP
ITALICS
rMAT
RSNPper
snapCGH
splicegear
stam

PACKAGES WITH CHECK ERRORS
beadarray
flowClust
maSigPro
pamr
pdInfoBuilder

If your package is in one of these lists, you should have been contacted
by a BioC core team member notifying you of your package's status. If
you didn't receive an e-mail, please check to see that the maintainer's
e-mail in your package's DESCRIPTION file is correct. If you are a
maintainer of a package above, please make your changes NOW to remove
the errors from your package.

The next major milestone is 14 April when packages are expected to build
without warnings. If your package is producing warnings, please make
your changes sooner rather than later to ensure you meet next week's
deadline.

http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/BioC_2.4_Release_Schedule

Thank you all for participating in the Bioconductor project and let's
work at having a smooth BioC 2.4 release.

The Biocore Team