[Bioc-devel] download stats

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Nov 25 15:09:30 CET 2008

Hi,

the site looks great! Is the software that generates this available
somewhere?

Coincidentally, I have been looking for this kind of thing on R-Forge
at about the same time it came up here. I was told that the download
stats facility on R-Forge has never worked and that that isn't going
to change soon. I'm wondering what the prerequisites of your stats
generating software are, and whether it could be made to work off of R-
Forge with little or reasonable effort too.

	-hilmar