[Bioc-devel] annotate missing from devel

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu May 15 18:35:25 CEST 2008

I did see a new version come down via update.packages - Tony can you
confirm that you are now getting one at your end?

the devel builds seem to be in a bit of a mess, we will be trying to
address that this week

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences