[Bioc-devel] Rgraphviz error in Bioconductor 2.2 build for windows

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue May 13 19:31:58 CEST 2008

This is usually a symptom of a version mismatch between the version of
graphviz used to build Rgraphviz, and the version of graphviz found when
Rgraphviz is loaded.

My guess is that you have graphviz 2.18 installed, but need 2.16.1 to
match the version used to build windows Rgraphviz available through
biocLite.

Here's the link to the correct graphviz

http://www.graphviz.org/pub/graphviz/ARCHIVE/graphviz-win-2.16.bin.tar.gz

Martin