[Bioc-devel] Package Home Pages

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Jul 18 16:49:42 CEST 2008

Laurent Gautier wrote:
> There seems to be at least one other issue with names:
>
> http://fgc.lsi.umich.edu/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/GSEA
>
> returns information for all packages with a name starting with GSEA.
> Same story with affy.

Yes. Blosxom is just a simple set of Perl scripts that uses the
directory structure of its home directory to decide what to put on
screen. So if you did

http://fgc.lsi.umich.edu/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/G

you would get everything from all sub-directories that start with G.
This is a feature of the software.

Best,

Jim