[Bioc-devel] Package Home Pages

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 18 00:54:38 CEST 2008

I just modified the build system to add "Bioconductor Changelog" links
to the "Multiple platform build/check report" pages. To see an example
of these links go to

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.2/bioc-LATEST/

and look for the Bioconductor Changelog links. Similar links will be
added to the BioC 2.3 report when it is created later tonight.

Given that the changelog is geared towards developers, I did not include
a link in the package home pages that Wolfgang referred to because it
could fall into the category of too much information for a general user
of the package. If the Bioconductor development community believes we
should include a link on the package home pages as well, I will add
them. It doesn't take much effort to change the infrastructure.

Cheers,
Patrick