[Bioc-devel] Package Home Pages

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 11 18:12:24 CEST 2008

Sean and Wolfgang,
I think these two enhancements to the bioconductor.org website would be
very useful and not too much work to implement. I'll add them on the
website task list and send out a message to this group when they are
implemented. If there are any other related ideas, keep them coming. It
is easier to implement them all at once, rather than one at a time.

Patrick