[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.2 (Devel): xcms package update for Mac OS X 10.5.1 (Leopard) (was Re: netCDF on pelham)

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Thu Jan 24 21:13:51 CET 2008

Steffen,
I installed universal binaries (i386, x86_64, ppc) for the NetCDF
development libraries on the Mac OS X 10.5.1 build machine yesterday and
you can now retrieve an OS X binary package for xcms at

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.2/bioc/html/xcms.html

Keep in mind that the xcms package is not passing check on any of OS for
the BioC 2.2 (Devel) builds, so you may want to use the BioC 2.1
(Release) build of xcms with R 2.6.1 (Release) until that has been
rectified.

Cheers,
Patrick