[Bioc-devel] Build error message false alarm: Please ignore last night's (2008-02-11) BioC 2.1 package build error e-mail messages

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 12 22:09:28 CET 2008

To all BioC 2.1 package developers / maintainers,
The BioC 2.1 package building system that was completed at 2008-02-11
23:49:34 -0800 suffered numerous failures due to a problem in the
internal build system. This failure coincided with our weekly
notification for package build failures and as a result, many of you
received e-mails today notifying you of package build issues. Please
ignore this e-mail.

The BioConductor build team is taking steps to prevent this type of
build failure from happening again. Please accept our apologies for any
inconvenience the e-mail notification has caused you.

Sincerely,
Patrick Aboyoun