[Bioc-devel] Lock down of SVN bioconductor/trunk today at 11pm GMT to prepare for BioC 2.2 release

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 30 02:56:18 CEST 2008

Thank you all for your patience. You can now resume document check-ins
to the svn repository. Now all check-ins to the trunk, where you have
most likely been checking into, will be part of the BioC 2.3
(development) code line.

The BioC 2.2 branch was successfully completed and is primed for
release. You can obtain the BioC 2.2 (release) branch of <<your package>> at

https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_2/madman/Rpacks/<<your
package>>

If you encounter any issues, feel free to e-mail me directly or send a
message to this mailing list.

Cheers,
Patrick