[Bioc-devel] Question about Bioc 2.1 daily check

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Tue Sep 25 19:55:26 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,

One of my packages needs to download a file with annotations from my lab website in order to run some examples. This has been working well for a while, but I checked the daily download page today and it looks like there is no internet connection on the computers running the daily checks anymore, causing the Bioc 2.1 check to fail on all machines for this package.

Are these computers going to be connected to the internet again?

Thank you very much,

Agnes