[Bioc-devel] Jobs in Seattle

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu Sep 13 23:44:43 CEST 2007

   As many of you will realize, Seth is going to be leaving us (pretty
much immediately).  So we will be looking to replace him. In addition,
Martin Morgan is going to be moving into another role as well, one that
will require an assistant.  In addition, I am looking for at least one
post-doc (preferably with an interest in sequence related work).

   If any of these interest you, please check out the job descriptions

  and you can get some idea of salary level as well

  You can feel free to ask me about either the lead programmer job, or
the post doc and should probably direct questions about the
bioinformatics position to Martin.

   All applications must go through the FHCRC web site.

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center