[Bioc-devel] Biobase 1.15.33 depends on ALL problem

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 7 02:46:16 CEST 2007

Hi Martin and Seth,

Thanks for your prompt responses. I downloaded a binary R-2.6.0alpha a couple of
hours ago (about 15:00hours, Thursday, Seattle time). I then used biocLite to
install all the packages I usually install and all works well now,

thanks,

Keith