[Bioc-devel] broken website ?

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 27 12:06:13 CET 2007

the experimental data are visible through, e.g. packages/2.1/data/experiment

Leukemia.html does seem to exist but i know of no experiment package
with that name -- not in a current checkout of the svn archive
bioc-data/trunk/experiment/pkgs, in any case.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu