[Bioc-devel] Problem loading Rdbi (again)

Benno Puetz work at bapuetz.de
Sun Nov 4 00:47:47 CET 2007

After successfully installing and using Rdbi (1.12.0, on R 2.6.0)
yesterday, I started getting error messages when trying to load the
library today (... cyclic dependencies ...).
I am not aware of any change to the system that might have triggered this.

Checking the archives I found this problem mentioned quite some time
ago, but no explicit solution.
Removing the library and freshly installing from Bioconductor did not
change anything. This is the only version of Rdbi found on my system.

Any suggestions towards a solution would be welcome

    Benno

--
Benno Pütz
Computational Statistics Group, MPI of Psychiatry