[Bioc-devel] Error in SlideNamesVec assignment in affylmGUI

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon May 21 10:08:21 CEST 2007

Hi Raffaele,

thanks for the message. I'm aware of this problem and in fact there are some
other locations in the code that have the similar problems. I have fixed those
too and the amended version will soon be on Bioc-Devel.

Note that a problem has arisen with PLM normalization. Avoid it at the moment
until I fix it.

After thorough testing I shall see if I can fix the release version. Sorry about
the errors,

cheers,

Keith Satterley
Maintainer: affylmGUI